Reminder - Nominate for RFBAQ Representative for the new RFSQ Districts (includes maps)
Tuesday, 16 Jun 2015
Reminder that Nomination Forms for the Burnett, Gladstone and West Moreton RFSQ Districts need to be completed and return to the Returning Officer by Monday, 29th June 2015. Click on the relevant link below to download a Nomination Form to nominate a candidate for the position of RFBAQ Representative.
- Burnett District - Map of new RFSQ boundary
- Gladstone District - Map of new RFSQ boundary
- West Moreton District - Map of new RFSQ bounary
Following recommendations from the Malone Review into the Rural Fire Service, 3 new RFSQ District Offices (Click here for the brigades in the new Districts as supplied by RFSQ) have been opened in Burnett, Gladstone and South Coast (the former Ipswich district has been split into West Moreton and South Coast).
- District election dates and timeline.
- Roles and Expectations of a RFBAQ Representatives.
- To be eligible to nominate you must be a registered member of a registered Rural Fire Brigade
- All requirements in the checklist included in the nomination form has been fulfilled and completed including a ½ page biography of the nominee.
- The RFBAQ has one (1) elected Representative for each RFSQ District.
- If more than one nomination is received, then a Ballot Paper along with the nominee's bio/resume will be mailed out to each brigade secretary in the Inspector’s District.
If you have any questions please contact our office on (07) 5480 5135 or email.