3 RFSQ Regional Manager Positions Advertised
Friday, 11 Sep 2015
The RFBAQ encourages all RFB volunteers who are eligible to apply for these positions in Brisbane - North, Townsville and Toowoomba.
Purpose of the Role
You will be responsible for developing strong cooperative working relationships that contribute to an effective, efficient and sustainable approach to rural fire services within the region.
- C Class (car) Drivers Licence.
- Internal applicants must provide evidence that they are eligible for appointment in accordance with the Queensland Fire and Rescue Service Award – State 2012.
- External applicants must have suitable contemporary fire and organisational management experience within a fire and rescue or fire management agency to the satisfaction of the selection panel.
Highly Desirable Requirements
- Knowledge of, or the experience working with volunteers and/or within a volunteer organisations; and
- Knowledge of, or experience working within a rural fire service/bushfire prevention and/or control organisation.
Closing date - 25-Sep-2015