Tuesday, 5th May 2015
By Graham Hunt, Secretary, Gatton Springdale Rural Fire Brigade
Our brigade would like to thank the RFBAQ for the grant to enable the building of our new 6x6 meter storage shed.
We will now be able to store equipment away from the operational area to enhance workplace safety in the main shed as it was becoming too crowded. The new shed has created much needed space in the main shed for future needs for vehicles and other equipment. We can now store our trailer and slip on and other equipment and will make a big difference to our working environment.
The application process was a breeze and together with a letter of support from Kay Healing from Ipswich District Office, everything went smoothly.
It is pleasing to know that the RFBAQ is supporting us in this way and helping other brigades with equipment and building grants.
Gatton Springdale RFB brigade members L to R: Graham Hunt, Secretary; Greg Krenske, First Officer; Graeme Quennell, Chairman.
- How to Apply
- RFBAQ Grant of $10,000 goes towards Allandale RFB construction of a new fire station
- Cooyar Town RFB and Cooyar
- Mutdapilly RFB Station Grant
- Prenzlau RFB Station Grant
- Eudlo RFB Station Grant
- Mount Larcom RFB Station Grant
- Gatton Springdale RFB Receives RFBAQ Grant
- Official Shed Opening for Obi Obi Rural Fire Brigade
- Thank You From Wallumbilla RFB
- Tarome RFB Station Grant
- Scott Rural Fire Brigade receives RFBAQ Grant
- Millstream South RFB and Georgetown RFB receives new Isuzu truck
- Tumoulin RFB Receives Appliance
- RFBAQ Funds Water Connection For Brigade
- Turkey Beach new hose reel in use
- Bauhinia RFB thanks for RFBAQ grant
- Previous Grant Applications