RFB Volunteer Survey Coming Soon - Register NOW!
Wednesday, 11 May 2016
2016 Volunteer Welfare and Efficiency Survey
OPENS 15 JULY 2016 – REGISTER NOW
Why is it important to take part?
- The 2016 Volunteer Welfare and Efficiency Survey will give RFBAQ practical facts and figures to inform RFS and Government, and focus attention on what’s important to volunteers.
- Your survey responses will help to improve RFBAQ’s representation of brigades.
- The results help us to identify areas that are working well and areas that need attention.
- It needs volunteers at all levels to take part, male and female, from all age groups.
- The more volunteers that take the survey, the better – more responses means the data carries more weight with RFS and government decision makers.
This survey will help to equip RFBAQ to better represent Rural Fire Brigades and will:
- Only take 10 to 15 minutes to complete
- By registering now you will receive an email to conduct the survey when it opens and registration will allow for more than 1 volunteer to complete the survey on the same computer (IP address)
- Main questions on issues chosen by volunteers
- Your answers are confidential
- For each statement you rate how important the issue is to you and how well you think RFS is performing
Hosted by Volunteers Fire Brigades Victoria (VFBV), on behalf of your association, the RFBAQ.
Forward this page link to your brigade volunteers!