Contact Centre Manager - Gympie
Rural Fire Brigades Association Queensland Inc. (RFBAQ) is looking for a highly motivated and proactive Contact Centre Manager to join our team located in Araluen, 5 minutes north of Gympie.
This position will allow you to apply your leadership and management skills to provide direction and support to Contact Centre staff. We are looking for someone who is passionate about charitable work as well as being a result driven individual.
This rare and exciting opportunity is your chance to join our team, in a management position, with the organisation that represents and supports Queensland’s 1400 rural fire brigades and their 28,000 volunteers.
Some duties of the role of Contact Centre Manager include:
- Contact Centre staff recruitment
- Establishing plans for each Art Union and progress reports
- Forecasting and planning Contact Centre activities, incentives & KPI’s
- Performance reports
- Contact Centre staff management
- Implementing new ideas to drive sales
- Contact Centre budget and cost reports
To be successful in this role you will have excellent decision-making skills along with well developed leadership skills. You must be forward thinking, proactive and have drive and a passion to do the best job you can. Attention to detail and thinking outside the box are a must to strive in this position.
A highly organised individual will excel as the RFBAQ Contact Centre Manager, whilst also being efficient and thorough. A high level of problem solving is a key component to be successful in this position. The right applicant will have the ability to analyse, conceive and implement continual improvement processes.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience in Contact Centre management or similar position
- High level computer skills and sound technical aptitude
- Reporting and at a minimum base level budgeting skills/experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Contact Centre software programs
- Problem solving skills and the ability to be decisive and remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic and highly organised individual
- Leadership and management skills
- The ability to motivate staff
- Customer service experience
This is an extremely rewarding role that will allow you to grow and evolve your management skills within a not-for-profit organisation.
Your dedication and passion will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package of $80,000p/a + super + target-based incentives.
Don’t miss this terrific opportunity and apply today. Please email or post your cover letter and resume to Ashleigh Rowcliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 28 Fraser Road, Araluen Qld 4570. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.